Stephanie Gilbert – All Systems Scale
Original Price: $
Yours FREE DOWNLOAD!!!
Author: Stephanie Gilbert
Sale Page :_https://academy.thesocialmedia.ceo/all-systems-scale-6-figure-systems
All System Scale!
3 foundation system for social media managers who want to build a sustainable, profitable business.
By the end of this program,
you will have:
– Established a rock solid foundation in your business that will allow it to operate smoothly & efficiently on a daily basis, no more flying by the seat of your pants
– Created a suite of branded agency documents, enabling you to provide a streamlined & professional experience to existing & future clients (regardless of what stage of business you’re currently in)
– Developed a seamless workflow for on-boarding contractors & team members into your business, ensuring everyone is on the same page from day one
– Established a repeatable, organized process for every service that you provide to each of your clients on a daily, weekly & monthly basis
– Set up proven systems that will allow you to scale your business, eliminating stress & unnecessary overwhelm–giving your business the opportunity to reach the next financial level, faster!
Beyond that, All SYSTEMS Scale! will give you the clarity & confidence you need to finally step out of the role of “employee” in your business & into the position of Social Media CEO.
Enroll now & get on-demand access to:
– 3 modules, with over 30 video lessons, that will walk you step-by-step through setting up the foundation of your business, so you can onboard clients & team members more efficiently and operate your social media management business with ease.
– All of the email swipe copy, pre-made workflows, and customizable agency templates that you need to complete these systems–all you have to do is update the branding with your logo, colors & fonts, then plug them into your existing business.
– Plug & play Trello boards for all 3 Signature Systems ready to copy & paste, so you can hit the ground running like a legitimate remote social media agency within only a few hours of completing each module.
Client Acquisition & On-boarding
When you consider the time & energy required to consistently market your business in various channels, vet & reply to incoming emails, take discovery calls, create & send proposals, then edit, negotiate & follow up on those proposals–it’s a heck of a lot of work.
If the client accepts your proposal, once you’re finished dancing around the room, the work of on-boarding begins, which can be incredibly time-consuming, especially if you don’t have an efficient system in place.
It’s time to stop making things up as you go or reinventing the wheel with each new client.
This lesson will show you how to go from acquiring a new lead to converting them into a paying client in one smooth process.
Once you’ve completed this section, you’ll have an efficient, organized & repeatable system for your business, making the entire experience easier & more enjoyable for both you & all of those new clients!
This module will cover:
– Determining your ideal client & creating irresistible offers for them
– Attracting & qualifying new leads for your business
– Nailing your discovery calls
– Sending service proposals
– Creating a seamless client journey from start to finish
With only so many workable hours in day, trying to scale your business alone is the fastest way to hit a financial ceiling or reach total burnout. However, by outsourcing your most time-consuming tasks, the tasks outside of your zone of genius, or the tasks you no longer want to do, you can give yourself back the hours you need to bring on new clients, work on the big picture parts of your business, or to simply hang out and enjoy the free time & additional income.
Whether you plan on hiring your own employees or only want to work with contractors–having a system in place to seamlessly bring new people into your business is critical.
Developing a smooth process for on-boarding your team members allows you to clarify expectations & make sure everyone who works with you feels like they’re set up for success.
Your Team On-boarding System will take someone from a prospect to a new hire. In this lesson, we will dive into all of the moving pieces that go into building your dream team so you can scale your social media business to the next level.
This module will cover:
– Outsourcing & prospecting
– Training & following up with your team members
– Developing your company culture
– Creating a seamless team member journey from start to finish
The final set of systems you’ll need to have in place is your Client Management System. This is a BIG ONE, as it encompasses every one of the day-to-day operating workflows that you’ll use to manage the services you offer your clients.
As you’re likely to be managing multiple clients on multiple platforms, this system is going to become the foundation of your entire business–ensuring your workday is much simpler while saving you time!
This is also the system you’ll use to train new team members, so they can help you complete all of your client tasks.
Having crystal clear, organized processes & workflows from the start will ensure that anyone on your team can jump into any of your weekly projects, understand expectations, and complete the task with very few questions.
Get ready, because this Signature System is going to kick the way you run your entire business up a notch!
This module will cover:
– How to create smart systems & processes
– Setup of your entire client management system
– Time management & creating a perfect work week
– PLUS: you’ll get all of the daily step-by-step task workflows our team uses to manage services for our clients, so you can easily copy & paste!
Stephanie Gilbert – All Systems Scale: Video, PDF´s
Download from rapidgator.net
Download from Nitroflare
==> Download From Mega.: (FREE DOWNLOAD)
***If link dead, please leave a message,or to send message to a email@example.com We will update immediately***